Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Trading Plan - could help to rectify trade problems

After nearly 2 weeks using the Trading Plan and Paper Trade. Finally, i found my biggest problem, while trading FX..
This Trading Plan is really useful.. Why?..
(On this Particular Case). I noted each of our position entry, plus the reason why i did open the post.
Last Saturday, I have 4 floating positions (E/U and U/J).. Total of -200 pips..
Then, I check the reasons on why I opened the post, one by one..
Then later I found out, My problem is
"I try to hit the top of E/U and bottom of U/J and didn’t wait for enough confirmation. I trade against the market and as soon as I saw a small reversal signal,I enter the opposite pos,t whereas the market yet to change its direction.

Today, I found the solution, how to improve my trading style (of course, from the internet).

"If this is your problem, then it is very easy to resolve:

First way: Do not wait for a reversal signal. Go long when it has already started to go up. Go short when it has already started to go down. Do not try to hit the top and bottom of the market. Enter to the trade when the market is on its way and is moving to a special direction.

Second way: Act against your primary decision. For example if you came to this conclusion that the price wants to go down, don’t go short. Go long!!!

and visa versa …" Mr Vahid http://www.weboma.com/about/

No comments:

Google