Saturday, January 05, 2008

My Learning Platform (FX)

People ask me... Why do i have this blog?.. "Do wanna be a forex guru?", "Do you want to sell something on it?" and bla,bla,blabla...
As for me, this blog is like a diary or a bookmarks for me..
I'll put the on-line articles, lesson or video (in future) or anything about FX that trigger me while I'm browsing fx websites/forums.. Its like, when i go to a bookshop, buy a few books, then read a bit by bit..LOL
Since I'm a slow reader, sometimes I need to read a few times the same statement, before i could understand it. I can also refer back, anytime i want..
But now I'm really serious about learning FX, its like preparing for my final exam during my Uni. days.. Why?.. because i have already lost quite handsome of money in FX :-(

"There is nothing like losing all you have in the world for teaching you what not to do. And when you know what not to do in order not to lose money, you begin to learn what to do in order to win. Did you get that? You begin to leam." quotes taken from Reminiscences of a Stock Operator, written in 1923 by Edwin Lefèvre

1 comment:

Ayat Ali said...

"My Learning Platform (FX)" refers to a learning platform or resource focused on providing educational material and resources related to forex trading. This platform aims to support individuals who want to learn about forex trading and work towards achieving financial freedom through this investment avenue.https://thehoruseye.net/green-eye-of-horus/

Google