Thursday, March 22, 2007

HYIP Mistakes - part 3

Mistake 3: Focusing on individual programs instead of the overall plan

I think everyone (including myself) have their favorite HYIPs. Those HYIPs that pay us regularly and we feel comfortable with.

Maybe their web site color is our favorite color! Or they've worded things in a way that sings for us.

But every time I find myself focusing my spends on one particular HYIP I remember a piece of advice that I once got: "Focus on the overall plan and not on individual HYIPs".

To me this is a fantastic philosophy for managing a HYIP portfolio.

When you think about it, putting our faith in one, two or three individual HYIPs doesn't make any sense given the nature of these businesses.

So taking this philosophy I would much prefer to have 10 programs paying me $100 each to a total of $1000 than having 2 programs paying me $500 each.

It would be even better to have 30 programs paying a little bit each.

Obviously it's a lot harder to find 10-30 solid programs instead of focusing on 2 beloved HYIPs. But to me focusing on the overall picture and building multiple income streams helps me sleep at night.

source:www.hyipmistakes.com



No comments:

Google