Wednesday, March 21, 2007

HYIP Mistakes -part 1

Mistake 1: Spending too much too soon
This is probably the biggest mistake I've made in HYIP land, and the one that taught me the most.

I'd been in HYIPs for around 9 months. Things were going strong, my confidence was growing and one of the programs had just paid out a very nice profit.

In my excitement I invest all of this profit into a single HYIP that I found in the top of one of the rating sites. It's been rated in the top 3 for the last 6 months. Everyone was writing rave reviews about it. It looks and smells like a sure thing, so why waste time making a small spend?

Not even 7 days later and the warnings started to come. By that stage I could see my investment drifting away.

That investment had taken me over 4 months to earn. Within a few hours of receiving it I was able to give it away. That's a pretty good effort eh.

The experience gave me a real good wakeup call. Up to that point I'd been putting large chunks of my investments into individual HYIPs.

That's when I realized what people meant by "test spends"... ahhh. So you spend a little bit, and if they pay you, THEN you spend the rest. What a novel and practical idea.

After gaining more experience with HYIPs I realized that a single test spend isn't enough. Some HYIPs will pay you for small spends, but when it comes to real (larger) spends you won't see a cent of profit.

And you can't rely on rating sites feedback because sometime they get better treatment from HYIP admins!

So now a days I spend a little at a time gradually building my active balance.
(this article taken from:
http://www.hyipmistakes.com/hyip-mistakes.html)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Forex trading can be one way to work towards financial freedom, but it is not a guaranteed path. Forex trading involves a high level of risk and requires extensive knowledge and experience to be successful. It is important to do your research and understand the potential risks and rewards before investing in Forex.

As for HYIP (High Yield Investment Program) mistakes, there are several common ones that investors should avoid. These include investing more money than you can afford to lose, investing in programs that promise unrealistic returns, and not doing thorough research on the program and its operators.Read more

Google