Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Trading in 8 Pairs - Part 1

Trading in 8 pairs

Hello traders,


I am trading in 8 pairs with very good result ( between 2.400 - 3.500 pips) a month.

I am not the creator of this method as I combine the system from Vynner, Investor_me and later I add Auslanco system.

I don't do any scalp as I don't have much time to follow the trend minute by minute so I decided to use 4h time frame. No stress and no crossing finger as this system is absolutely trend following.

I have been trying this system for 7 months with very good results or at least I have bought a new car

Recently I am trading in these pairs : GJ,GU,EU,AU,UJ,UChf,UCad,NU and EJ

Remember this traders, we only have 3-5 entry point for every pair a month with approx 80-200 green pips each.

We must patience to wait those entry points so keep smiling.
For newbie, please use money management.

For example :
Small Deposit in September $ 2.000, when AUD gives signal buy you op with max $ 50 and SL 30 pips or when red signal turn to cross yellow.

your income for September should be aprox. : $50 x 300 pips x 8 pairs = $ 1.200. ( 60% Return on Investment). You should use only $50 per pair because sometimes there are 4 signals come out at the same time and that means you need to use $200.

Here the tools you need:


Metatrader4
EMA5 Red
EMA 15 yellow
EMA 50 White
Thanks to Great Vynner for this method

MACD:
Fast EMA 5
Slow EMA 13
MACD SMA 1
Thanks to Great Investor_me for this method

Momentum value 10

QQE :
Thanks to great Auslanco for this last method

Regards.
Cornelius
(source;http://www.forexfactory.com/showthread.php?t=45176)

1 comment:

Ayat Ali said...

Achieving financial freedom through forex trading requires a combination of knowledge, experience, discipline, and a well-defined plan. Here are some steps you can take to work towards this goal:
https://thehoruseye.net/eye-of-horus-uses/

Learn the basics of forex trading: Start by learning the basics of forex trading, including the terminology, how to read currency charts, how to analyze market trends, and how to execute trades.

Develop a trading strategy: Determine your goals, risk tolerance, and preferred trading style, and develop a trading strategy that aligns with these factors. This may involve technical analysis, fundamental analysis, or a combination of both.

Google