Wednesday, June 06, 2007

On My Way to Achieve it

3 months ago, I never thought that, this opportunity can bring me JOY..
I was a dream to learn about FOREX, it was in my mind for the past few years..
There many seminars, workshops, bootcamps, ebook and etc in the market.
Finally, in March. I gave my myself a try with one of these classes, just give a try..
Never thought, this will be my final destination towards achieving financial freedom.

After the seminar, I try to trade using virtual money, then start to trade using real money "live trade" at marketiva. Start with $200 within a month manage to make it $400, then its drop till $100. Its okay.. Its just a learning process..
Then, I went to the same seminars for about 3 times plus an on-line coaching, I feel like there will be a bright future ahead of me.
Last week, my Live Fund is about $600, as at today, its gaining till $927..
I truly believe,that I'm on my way towards achieving Financial Freedom, Its Just like A DREAM COMES TRUE....
Thanks GOD.

1 comment:

Adnan said...

Forex trading can be one way to achieve financial freedom, but it is not a guaranteed path to success. Forex trading involves buying and selling currencies in the hopes of making a profit. While some traders have been able to make a significant amount of money through forex trading, there are also many who have lost money.

To achieve financial freedom through forex trading, you will need to have a solid understanding of the market and the strategies that successful traders use. This may involve investing time and money in education and training, as well as developing your own trading plan and sticking to it.read more

Google