Saturday, August 19, 2006

Make money??.. HYIP

Didn't updates my blog for ages...
I'm really busy calculating Money..hahaha.. just kidding..
I did invest in a few High Yield Investment Programmes (HYIP).. The result is some wins and lost..hehe.. I have to pretend to be normal when I lost.
In actual Fact.. I feel like SUCKS, damn it its scam..
I lost my money in amroinvest, Nippon Hyip and WS-invest or something..I can't remember the actual name.
But..
I make 92% daily, from these HYIPs.. ParadeHYIP and Notafund.com.

Actually its normal when you invest, some win & lose..... its a fact. High Yield and High Risk..

1 comment:

Adnan khan said...

Forex trading has the potential to help individuals achieve financial freedom and make money, but it is important to approach it with a realistic perspective and understand the risks involved.
https://thehoruseye.net/
Forex trading is not a "get rich quick" scheme, and it is not advisable to rely on it as a high-yield investment program (HYIP). While some traders may experience significant profits, others may face losses. It requires knowledge, skill, experience, and disciplined risk management to be consistently profitable in the forex market.

Google